Infant (1-12 months)
Your Infant's Day:
Is filled with experiences that will helps babies grow, gain mobility, and develop intellectual and social skills that will last a lifetime of success. The early months of an infants life are crucial to healthy brain development and at All My Children Childcare we specialize in giving your infant lots of personal attention that help build basic intellectual and social skills. We provide a safe and nurturing home away from home environment, where infants can grow, exploring and making discoveries that support development.
What Your Child Will Learn
Your infant will learn age-appropriate social, emotional, physical, and intellectual skills at our center.
- Engaging with others by expressing needs through babbling, gestures, and facial expressions
- Interacting with picture books and puppets
- Listening to stories, songs, rhymes, and finger plays
- Engaging in sensitive, responsive interactions with highly attentive teachers
- Exploring self expression through creative arts and play
- Lifting head, rolling from side to side, crawling, tummy time
- Practicing standing and walking with direct support teachers
- Coordinating body movements through music and movement
- Exploring the environment through the five senses (smell, touch , hearing, sight, taste)
- Engaging with objects of different shapes, sizes, and textures
Toddler (1-2 Years)
Your Toddler's Day
Is filled with fun hand-on activities that will help build social skills, self- esteem, curiosity and friendships that will last a lifetime. Our curriculum enables your child to explore their new world with confidence. From first steps to first words our program will guide your toddler in the right direction and give the foundation to grow.
- Imitating and responding to the words and actions of others
- Identifying and naming familiar items
- Engaging in conversations with caring and loving adults
- Following simple directions
- Learning to understand and express emotions
- Developing strong listening skills through storytelling
- Interacting with peers in a group setting
- Learning about body parts through songs and rhymes
- Crawling, jumping, running, kicking, tossing and climbing
- Exploration of the environment around them
- Learning and responding to own name
- Learning cause and effect through trial and error
Preschool (2-4 Years)
Your Preschooler's Day:
Is fillied with a hand-on curriculum that fosters confidence by providing activities that help children become problem solvers and lifelong learners. As preschoolers gain more self-esteem, and confidence they may feel ready to take on the world at our center your preschooler is given that opportunity to grow and discover what the world has in store through independent exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning. Our children will work on early literacy, math, science, and social studies concepts. What Your Child Will Learn
Your preschooler will learn age-appropriate social, emotional, physical, and intellectual skills.
- Positive interactions with peers
- Understanding social concepts such as "please" and "thank you"
- Helping in the classroom with duties
- Building confidence
- Expanding the mind by exploration
- Gaining confidence from success
- Strengthening balance
- Developing gross and fine motor skills, and coordination
- Recognizing and writing letters and words
- Building writing skills
- Participating in read-aloud exercises
- Identifying numbers, counting, and estimating items
- Exploring physical properties of water, sand, and paper
Your Kindergarten's Day:
Is filled with a hand-on curriculum that fosters offer reading, language arts, math, science, and physical fitness presented in a fun way to encourage a lifelong love of learning. Your kindergartner is given the opportunity to grow and discover what the world has in store through independent exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning. In our small classroom setting, small child to teacher ratio and one-one instruction will help your child's social, intellectual, emotional, physical, language and literacy development.
What Your Child Will Learn
- Collaborating with classmates
- Participating in group discussions
- Asking thought-provoking questions
- Learn social roles
- Discussing goals and shared experiences
- Gaining a sense of accomplishment and pride
- Master emotional issues
- Feel good about self
- Asking questions and forming conclusions
- Multi-sensory experiences
- Exposure to age-appropriate language, math, and science curriculum
- Abstract symbolism
Language and Literacy
- Play with language
- Pretend communication
School Age (6-13 years)
What Your Child Will Learn
- Making new friends
- Cooperating versus competing
- Learning distinctions between fantasy and reality
- Dealing with peers and criticism
- Dealing with stress
- Expressing feelings
- Demonstrating advanced muscle control
- Building hand-eye coordination
- Participating in hands-on activities
- Engaging in group sports
- Gaining advanced language and listening skills
- Building an increasingly complex vocabulary
- Establishing long-term plans
- Understanding abstract concepts and thinking
- Understanding and following rules
The first few years of life is very important in a child's development and our program is designed to create developmentally appropriate educational environments. Our curriculum places a strong emphasis on developing language, math, sciences, social and discovery skills. But our program also is more than just academics we also have the arts, and music program that give your child a full educational experiences.
Help the children to read, math and music program
Reading Program enriches your child's learning about language by introducing them to vowels, common words, and creative writing. Our reading program uses computers to introduce children to the love of reading by using interactive games and stories.
Music Program uses instruments to introduce early exposure to music helps, help children think, reason, create, and express themselves through song and expression. Children will laugh and learn about rhythm, vocal melodies, and a varieties of musical genres and instruments. Learning music never sounded so good.
Math Program is designed to teach important mathematical concepts such as geometry, numbers, measurement, probability, length, height, weight , shapes, solids, adding, subtract, multiplication, and count money. Our math program is designed to teach your child/children in a hands-on child friendly way to experience and explore math.
Our 24 hour and 7 days a week childcare is convenient to the working and single parent. If you have shopping needs or an emergency our child care center is equipped to take care of your child needs with rates that are flexible and affordable to the parent.
At all My Children Childcare, we understand that all children need the core subjects such as math and science, to be able to achieve certain goals in life. But we also recognize the importance that the Arts have on our children. This is why we offer an Arts Program designed to widen the imagination of our children.
The Arts Program we offer ranges from infancy through the teenage years. The arts benefit our children in their intellectual, personal, and social development. The Cultural Arts Program we offer includes; drawing, painting, arts-n-crafts, language, and cooking classes. All of these are designed not only to entertain our children, but also to help them express their own individuality.